Whenever the website updates, you'll be able to find all the changes here.
Current Version: Pigpen Release 1.3.0
[1.3.0] - 2018-05-01
- Made major codebase modifications, which make maintaining the site easier, but are large enough to
permit a new major version. More cool stuff coming very soon!
[1.2.0] - 2018-03-20
- Added two new academy courses, Basic Steganography and Image Steganography. Check them out in the Academy!
[1.1.4] - 2018-03-03
- Made some modifications as to how the Discord OAuth Flow works, in order to
reduce potential security risks.
[1.1.3] - 2018-02-23
1.1.3a - 2018-02-23
- Corrected discord links on the contact page.
- Changed the contact e-mail address on the contact page.
- Cool font is now actually displayed.
- Minor text fixes to link embeds.
[1.1.2] - 2018-01-25
- The Favicon is now displayed on the Academy client.
- Made messages in Basic Webdev even clearer
- Made the title for the Academy pages consistent with the rest of the site.
[1.1.1] - 2018-01-22
- Made links on main site appear more clearly.
- The Academy client should now function better on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Made some minor text fixes to some academy courses, in order to make tasks more clear, and to amend errors.
[1.1.0] - Scytale Release - 2018-01-20
- Game Detectives Academy is here! Courses aiming to introduce, and refine skills in, ARGs to all!
- Revamped the look and feel of the website, bringing it into 2018 with a bang!
- Twitter Cards and Discord Embeds should be created when gamedetectives.net links are posted now! This is a first iteration,
expect them to be updated in the near future.
- Removed the ARGvent site pages, until next year. Assets will remain for the forseeable future.
- /profile/me now leads to the authentication page if you are not logged in, instead of causing an error.
- Improved the formatting of the homepage on mobile devices.
[1.0.1b] - 2017-12-04
- Fixed a bug where the Contact Us page would lead to a password protected page on another server.
[1.0.1a] - 2017-12-02
- Fixed a bug where searching for a user via their discord name or reddit name would result in a 500 server error.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to authenticate using Reddit.
[1.0.1] - 2017-12-01
[1.0.0] - 2017-12-01
- New ways to authenticate with the website.
- New profile functionality and style, including basic customisation.
- Notification system, allowing users to receive notifications via the site for many purposes.
- ARGVent 2017 is on! Check it out for the entire month of December!
- Entire site has been redesigned, in both style and structure, although this is a work in progress.
- Reset displayed experience. Legacy experience can no longer be earned, but is transfered to an accomplishment.
- Profile pictures can now be selected from the "Edit Profile" page, alongside backgrounds and a bio.